Man I love LC!!!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon (4oz)
Small black plum *about 1 1/2 inch diameter)
Calories - 384
Fat - 24 g
Saturated - 6 gm
Polyunsaturated - 9 gm
Monosaturated - 8 gm
Carbohydrate - 11 gm
Fiber - 2 gm
Protein - 34 gm
Parmesan Crusted Salmon:
4-6oz raw salmon
1T coconut oil (optional, to keep from sticking)
1T mayo (full fat)
2T grated parmesan cheese
Spices as desired (tonight I used salt, pepper, cilantro and rosemary, just a pinch of each)
1. Rinse and pat dry piece of thawed or fresh salmon
2. Place in small baking dish that has been coated with coconut oil
3. In small bowl, combine mayo and spices.
4. Spread mayo mixture over salmon
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over all
Bake 350 degree oven for 10-20 minutes, depending on how well done you like it.
If cheese doesn't brown, put under broiler for a couple minutes.
First time I made this (Dana Carpender's book was my inspiration), even my 21 yr old son ate it!
Olive oil (about 1 T)
Coconut oil (optional, about 1 T, to keep from sticking)
Salt and Pepper
1. Break asparagus stems and discard fibrous stalk. Rinse and pat dry
2. Coat baking dish with coconut oil
3. Place asparagus in single layer in baking dish.
4. Sprinkle olive oil and season with salt and pepper
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 min.