Protein: minimum 100g/day. Ideal 130+g/day
Carbohydrate: Beginning Jan 1, minimum 15g/day, less than 50g/day. Subtract fiber grams only.
Fat: as desired of the following:
- Coconut oil (and other tropical oils)
- olive oil (not for high heat cooking)
- Nut oils (avoid for high heat cooking)
- Bacon fat (minimal unless bacon nitrate free)
- animal fat (fresh)
Intermittent fasting: 24h Jan 1, 2007, as desired.
Exercise: minimum 3X/week
- Cardio: walking daily, starting minimum of 20 minutes.
- Strengthening/toning: Body For Life program
Corn, canola, soy and other "industrial" oils: do not use.
HFCS and trans-fats: check all labels and avoid whenever possible.
Artificial sweeteners: minimal use. Mainly use oligofructose (Sweet Perfection brand)
I base my plan primarily from Protein Power Life Plan (2000 edition) with strong influence of Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution (?1992 edition).
Note, this document is in progress, and may be updated at any time.