Friday, September 08, 2006

Current goal 20# in 20 weeks.

Current goal 20# in 20 weeks.



Weekly weigh in will be on Tuesday mornings.

Last weight: September 5, 2006: 220 pounds.
Next weight: September 12, 2006

Today was the first day in a long time I truely felt like I was on plan 100%.

Breakfast today was a protein shake, as I still feel kinda wiped-out for 1 1/2 of fasting (for a medical procedure). Lunch was a huge bowl of romaine with cooked turkey breat and dressing. Dinner was late, and consisted of another protein shake. No snacks today.

Total cal: 1210
Fat: 66g
Saturated: 25g
Carb: 43g
Fiber: 21g
Protein: 108g
Alcohol: 0g
Water: 8 glasses pure water
Other drinks: Tea with milk three times

I started to make a chicken stir-fry earlier, but ended up slicing my hand open! I make a big batch of stir fry, then freeze in individual servings. I was using my new veggie slicer and sliced the side of my hand!!! Yep, not using the guide! It hurts and is still oozing blood. I may have to get a stitch or two, but I hope not.



I'm on a diet support forum that has support teams. The team I belong to is Low carb, although the site itself sure isn't! We had our first chat tonight and it was nice chatting with others that are going thru the same thing! Near as I can tell the other team members are all following Atkins, while I follow Protein Power. To me, either plan is an excellent way to eat!

More to come....gotta get some sleep now!

No comments: