Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2006

Current goal 20# in 20 weeks.




Good day again today! . Had my shake again for breakfast, taco salad for lunch, and a turkey quesidilla (again....other half of what i made last night) for dinner.

Breakfast:
Strawberry shake
egg whites
protein powder
cream

Lunch:
Taco Salad (homemade: lettuce, ground beef with taco seasoning, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and black olives)

Dinner:
Tortilla (Mission carb balance)
Shreaded mexican blend cheese
Cooked turkey
Salsa
Sour Cream.

I've had 102 oz pure water and 3 large cups of tea with milk.
According to Fitday, my fluid intake was 151 oz.

New idea with water: This will work when I'm home all day. I have 5 bottles in freezer partially filled with spring water. I fill it as needed to make a total of at least 20oz per bottle. If I drink 5 of these a day, I'll have had enough. (I drink only spring water at home as our tap water is not very tasty. At work I drink the filtered water.)


Here are my totals for the day:
Calories: 1495
Carbs: 41g
Fiber: 15g (net = 26)
Fat: 97g

Saturated: 41g
Monounsaturates: 24g
Polyunsaturates: 11g

Protein: 114g

For tomorrow, I'm working from home, so I don't have to make anything for my meals. I think I'll have a piece of salmon at some point. And I think I'll try those zucchini chips that I found a recipe for!

I'm not having enough veggies, and I realize that....but right now I have to stick with what food I already have in the house. I also find that I do much better with higher intake of protein foods. I have exceeded RDA for all nutrients except carbs and fiber.

Decided to also keep track of my activity in Fitday and will be recording my calories burned, based on Fitday calculations.

For today I burned 2521 calories. This includes digestion and all recorded activities. No exercising yet today, but will start very soon. I know I have no stamina when I first start out on induction levels of carbs, but I am planning on starting a walking program in the morning.

Weight in the morning!!!! I'll weigh myself as soon as I get up, after peeing, of course. I doubt I've gained, especially since I had nothing to eat for a day and a half! Tomorrow, when I'm out, I'm going to get a new tape measure and then I'll measure myself tomorrow evening. I won't be recording the numbers here, but will be recording any changes. I'll measure once a month.

I worked from home today, which almost always means a good day. I'm having trouble figuring out a testing issue right now, but will get my answers tomorrow. I'm working from home again tomorrow. I do have a doctor's appointment, but that shouldn't be much, just pee in a cup, a quick exam, and answer some questions. Wonder what weight at MD office will be? This will be a good weight to record and then I can compare my weight the next appointment. But, as far as I'm concerned, my home weight is my "correct" weight.

Long term goal:

No comments: