Tuesday, September 19, 2006

September 19, 2006

Short Term Goal:




Sunday:

Not much of an appetite.

Here are my totals for the Sunday:

Calories: 1061
Carbs:37 g
Fiber: 7g (net = 30g)
Fat: 80g
Saturated: 37g
Monounsaturates: 16g
Polyunsaturates: 7g
Protein: 52g

1-2PM:
Bacon with cheesey eggs and toast

6-7PM:
Cheese with salsa (melted)
Pork rinds

9-10PM:
Chili with sour cream and cheese
Buttered broccoli

I've had 60 oz pure water and 2 large cup of tea with whole milk.
According to Fitday, my fluid intake was 99oz.

For Sunday I burned 2109 calories This includes all logged activities and digestion.

Monday:

Worked at office today, first day back in 10 days! Went out for lunch at Baba's!!!

Here are my totals for the Monday:
Calories: 1328
Carbs:47 g
Fiber: 24g (net = 23g)
Fat: 81g
Saturated: 21g
Monounsaturates: 24g
Polyunsaturates: 23g
Protein: 105g

9-10AM:
Strawberry protein shake

1-2PM:
Chicken Caesar Salad with dressing

8-9PM:
Turkey, bacon, lettuce and dressing in a wrap
Raspberry & Blueberry cobbler with whipped cream

I've had 92 oz pure water and 1 large cup of coffee with half and half.
According to Fitday, my fluid intake was 116oz.

For Monday I burned 2167 calories This includes all logged activities and digestion.

Apparently I do better on days that I work. Spoke with Jamie today about protein powders and he gave me a new web-site to order from, says prices are much better. I think I'll check it out, but you have to go to the manufacturer's web-sites to get the details on each item.

Also got weighed today and !!!!! 2 more pounds lost!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!

I feel great! I think this is the best part about the low carb life!!!! I feel great!!! I'm not hungry and when I eat, I really feel like I'm eating food.....real food!

Time for dinner!!!

Long Term Goal:

No comments: