Saturday, September 16, 2006

September 16, 2006




12:46AM Saturday, 9/16

Friday: OK....day 1 of eating what I want when my body tells me to eat.

Basically I'm making sure I'm hungry before I eat. I plan the meal ahead, take out any frozen parts, but wait to cook until I'm sure I'm hungry. I'm not thirsty. I'm not bored. I'
m hungry....not "starving", but hungry.

For each meal I'm mainly concentrating on getting a good amount of protein. Right now I'm out of protein powder and liquid eggs, but hopefully that will change tomorrow. I'm also going to get a couple of veggies.....I think I"m going to try the farmer's market Saturday.....I'll have to check and see if it's still open.

Friday I ate twice. I'm using Fitday to record all food and I'm using the meal feature to record the time. For water and other drinks I'm just listing them as drinks. All food and supplements are going to be saved as times.

I am eating fairly large amounts. I have figuring protein first, so some serving sizes are large. If I don't finish I readjust Fitday. Both meals I left part on plate. I am eating until satisfied, full but not stuffed.

Here are my totals for the Friday:

Calories: 1450
Carbs:39 g
Fiber: 9g (net = 30g)
Fat: 102g
Saturated: 44g
Monounsaturates: 28g
Polyunsaturates: 9g
Protein: 96g

1PM:
Eggs, Keilbasa, toast with butter and a protein shake

10PM:
Taco salad (lettuce, taco meat, sour cream, salsa, black olives and mexican cheese)
Protein shake with cream added.

I've had 100 oz pure water, some non-carbonated drink, and 1 large cup of tea with whole milk.
According to Fitday, my fluid intake was 122 oz.

For Friday I burned 2359 calories This includes all logged activities and digestion.



No comments: