Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 10, 2006

Current goal 20# in 20 weeks.




Did pretty good today. Had my shake again for breakfast, leftover pork and fresh brussel sprouts for lunch, and a turkey quesidilla for dinner.

Breakfast:
Strawberry shake
egg whites
protein powder
cream

Lunch:
Pork tenderloin
Brussel sprouts

Dinner:
Tortilla (Mission carb balance)
Shreaded mexican blend cheese
Cooked turkey
Salsa
Sour Cream.

I had 64 oz pure water and 2 cups of tea with milk. I also had some sf non-carbonated drink.

Here are my totals for the day:
Calories: 1,254
Carbs: 48g
Fiber: 21g (net = 27)
Fat: 72g
Saturated: 31g
Monounsaturates: 16g
Polyunsaturates: 10g
Protein: 107g


For tomorrow, I've got everything ready for work. My shake ingredients for breakfast and taco salad makings for my lunch.

Long term:

No comments: