Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12, 2006




Weight today! Lost 6#!!!!!

Of course I was unable to eat anything solid for a day and a half, but I'm also back on tract. I have been going up and down within 10#, but now finally got under my lowest!!! I have been really, really trying to follow the plan, and at the same time listen to my body for what it needs.

I went to Nurse Practitioner and found out I have a UTI, so I'm back on antibiotics again. Oh well, my belly's been a little tender too, so maybe antibiotic will help that too.

Kinda laughed today on my way home. I stopped to drop of prescriptions and get a tape measure (which they didn't have!) I realized that I'd just walked past the Russel Stover display and didn't have any desire for it!!! Then I walked past the candy isle and didn't care!!!!

I've long said that I like low carb because it stops cravings....and it also stops wants. I mean I want this, or I want that....I don't even think of eating junk when I get into low carb!!!!


No lunch today....belly really messed up. Not sure if it's the infection or after effects from my test, but my belly has been very upset! Did have a hefty snack this evening, so that helps.

Here are my totals for the day:
Calories: 1540
Carbs: 38g
Fiber: 14g (net = 24)
Fat: 108g
Saturated: 43g
Monounsaturates: 29g
Polyunsaturates: 21g
Protein: 113g

Breakfast:
Chocolate shake
egg whites
protein powder
cream

Lunch:
None

Dinner:
Salmon with mayo and parmesan cheese
Brussel sprouts with butter

Snack:
Raspberry and Blueberry cobbler with whipped cream
Chocolate shake

I've had 122 oz pure water and 2 large cups of tea with milk.
According to Fitday, my fluid intake was 159 oz.

For today I burned 2627 calories. This includes digestion and all recorded activities.

More to come tomorrow!!!!


No comments: